Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow is here!




Words cannot describe how excited I am for it to snow tonight. It will be the first snow of the season. Unfortunately, it hasn't been cold enough for the snow to stick to the streets and sidewalks, but I'm sure it will be beautiful anyway.
It's always been a dream of mine to own a little log cabin up in the mountains. My parents had one while I was growing up and I was lucky enough to spend most of my weekends there with them, my brothers, aunts, uncles and cousins. We used to go sledding down our drive way and ice skate on the big lake. I always said that "when I grew up" I would buy that same house back so that my kids could have the same great childhood memories that I have.








1 comment:

  1. adorable blog :) i'm so jealous, it seems like everyone's getting their first snow fall!

    ReplyDelete